Wednesday 15 August 2007

S m o r g y ' s T i m e.....


Yup, yup, as per title, I would like to introduce one of the famous food attraction in Geelong, Victoria. I've been here for twice already ( don't expect me to go often, it is AU$18 per head at dinner and AU$14 at lunch time) It's "all you can eat buffet" quoted from the restaurant main entrance located at the Cunningham Pier, a restaurant floating above the sea...a really nice view of Geelong waterfront...

Jap, ini bukan rancangan Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan yang dihoskan oleh Raja Maria, it just that, I went there on last Friday because we got visitors from Melbourne (our friends there)that asked us to accompany them to eat there. And the best part is, they treat all of us. (Balliang House, refer to the street where our house located) This time, I ate a lot until i feel like wanna puke...darn it, I felt dizzy right after the dessert(the dessert is the 5th course...)

So, I went outside and wait for them to finish while I'm standing next to deck just in case I wanna throw up, the sea will be ideal for it...lol:P But, I'm really full that night, right after the meal, I went back to campus just to finish up my assignment for Monday submission...damn...I even fell asleep in the computer lab for a while...ahaha...

" Be selective for what you eat at "all you can eat buffet restaurant" because you might end up throw up all over the foods...ahaha" - katunx -

No comments: