Saturday 11 August 2007

S n o w i s w h i t e , s o?


Oh, got lucky, on my first week of arriving to Australia, I get to go to Lake mountain for some snow experience...fuuhh, what a relief, from a 4 celsius winter in Geelong to -7 Celsius at Lake Mountain...what? Are you nut? Resistance of mind with will....

"Chances do come once or twice but do you dare to wait for the 'never known when' twice?" - katunx-

Yeah, i went there, what the heck, since it is free actually, real thanks to our friends in Melbourne that really want us to go and supporting us financially....(us - means all the members in my house)

Go for a toboggan ride, yeah, the one like "dulang" ski, and first try was a pain on the ass...oh, no i don't purposely say "pain in the ass" as a metaphor, but it was really pain on my ass, the toboggan was slammed on a huge snow bump...and the result, sacrificial ass pain..

But, really, when people actually like snow, yeah, worth while watching in tv, but when you really experienced it, nope, you might get frostbite, don't ever try holding snow with your bare hands...i can't even feel my finger when I'm doing that....lol:P



No comments: